Profoundly committed to providing effervescence

Monday, December 11, 2006

Improvements


A friend (whom I affectionately refer to as Mama) recently saw this picture of me and instructed me to post this on my blog. Being that I live by certain rules and one of them being to do what Mama says I have posted it for your viewing pleasure.

The title of today's entry is Improvements because I think I have improved the way I do my hair from those big hair days. I think that picture is from 1989. Who knows maybe in another 20 years I'll look at photos from today and think "good lord, what was I thinking?!!" I'll wonder why my pants sat so low on my hips. How I ever thought big heeled boots looked good. I am not normally a slave to fashion as I try to stay lost in the mix a bit and blend in amongst the commoners as to not cause too much of a stir with my wild good looks and amazing personality. ;)

Lately this blog has been all serious and today it is about lightening it up a bit. And I don't feel like blogging anymore. Actually, right before Mama suggested that I post this picture to the blog, I thought about deleting the entire blog itself. This is how my mind works. Complete swings. I am not good at living in the gray. Sometimes I get caught up in the "it is or it isn't" mind set and I don't allow a lot of room for error. So today I am giving it yet another try of staying in the gray of uncertainty. If you have read my blog in the past you will know this is something I am constantly trying to work on. So anyway, that is all to say that Karbonation lives on yet another day.

Happy Monday.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to say, what a crazy picture that is of you, and without saying too much so everyone can see,,, I definitely remember having many talks with you about people in the picture!! Gotta love the 80's they are so classic!!!
LeaAnn DeSouto Hagedorn

6:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home