Profoundly committed to providing effervescence

Thursday, November 02, 2006

tech tech technical difficulties




Ok, so my friend Sander from St. Louis said to me in an email yesterday and I quote:

"I was reading your blog. You better not stop writing stuff!"

and I pause. I have been getting email from folks telling me to keep writing, and I am surprised and unsure what to do. I don't like the online diary idea. I only opened this blog because I wanted to share my Europe bike ride with the great people who donated money to help me get there. So, I don't know what to do. Sander is pretty much right about everything, so I feel like I should listen to whatever he says I should do.

I think I'll try it for awhile and see how it goes. I just get busy. I am private. I tend to be wrong about most things. So with those three stellar facts, we'll see how long it takes until someone emails me pleading that I stop writing.

3 Comments:

Blogger dead sea princess said...

Hi,maby its can be interest for u maby not!
(by the way u have very nice blog :)

10:24 AM

 
Blogger (dis)pencer said...

none of those reasons stop any of us!

8:14 AM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Hey,

I am happy you have a blog. You have a unique and beautiful perspective and at least here I can catch a glimpse of it.

9:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home