Profoundly committed to providing effervescence

Friday, September 29, 2006


Lovely Minnehaha Creek. I get to look at this on various parts of my ride in. It's really pretty now with all the trees changing colors


SW Minneapolis, a quiet neighborhood. It really is lovely to be able to ride.


My last Hwy crossing. I cross over major highways four times on commute.

If I ever die on this commute this will be the road that it happens on. This is the last quarter mile of my route to work and it's the frontage road to Hwy 494. People (fuckers, as I call them) drive very fast and very close to me on this road. I told my boss one day upon arriving to work that if she was on her way in and saw me dead, killed, by a motorist on this frontage road to please drag my ass in to Minneapolis and let me take my last breath there. I do not want to die on a frontage road in Bloomington.


Arrived! Safe and sound!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Karbonbaby, this is Marc, from the picture below and tuscany. I checked out or site and I really dig the photos of your commute and your city! Wow, I know I am an american, but it shocks me sometimes when I see my own country. The buildings are HUGE!!!!! But your commute doesn't look so bad...I like the pic of the bridge alot, with the city in the background...is there any life there? Cafes? People walking downtown? Keep posting more pics of your rides, etc! Great stuff!!! Marc

12:30 AM

 
Blogger StevenCX said...

That was a great idea! Kind of allows you to look back when you're not concentrating on the commute and appreciate things. And maybe persuade someone out there to give it a try...

6:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home