Profoundly committed to providing effervescence

Monday, September 25, 2006

babysteps back into the real world



Babysteps....babysteps. That's what I say to myself when I am having a tough time adjusting to something. That something could be climbing a steep mountain on my bike, running a hard race, doing some god-awful house project, or in my current state, trying to transition back from riding my bike and not thinking about work for 2 weeks. I am suffering right now and having a very difficult time transitioning back. Please, there has to be someone out there who will pay me to ride my bike.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rebecca, your last entry "All good things..." was really beautiful. You have an amazing skill at putting the words on "paper" that many of us feel but can't usually express well. I am constantly inspired by you. I simply wish I could win the lottery for all of us and sponsor you to ride your bike around the world! And sponsor Jeremy to go visit all the art around the world that he wants to see, and sponsor someone to sit and watch Mabel roam around the yard all day so she could be happier, too. But alas, we deal with the limits and most still manage to make a beautiful life out of it all. Let's be in touch sometime to catch up in real life!

7:29 AM

 
Blogger Reb said...

Thanks Erin.. that was a sweet message

9:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home