Profoundly committed to providing effervescence

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Less than 1 week


Busy today - which included riding my bike. Now I am doing all the fun stuff that really isn't fun. Getting my house in order to leave for a few weeks. Talking to my fabulous neighbors about watching out for the home. Making lists of the 'to do's' before this trip.

A friend is loaning me his camera and I'm trying to figure out all the settings.

The sun is shining, spending time with friends, getting ready to be off of work for 17 days. Life is pretty good right now.

Today is also a birthday of someone really special. Someone I don't see anymore, but think about everyday. Today I am thinking of her, as I sit outside in the warm sun and know somewhere she's under the same blue sky as me... that makes me feel some comfort.

So, what's on my to do list?
- Clean house
- turn water heater to 'vacation' setting before I leave on Friday
- put a hold on my mail
- write a letter to a friend
- buy another pair of cycling shorts (REI is currently having a sale)
- fix computer
- cut my lawn
- clean out my fridge (these means eat it all)
- pay my bills for Sept
- remember to take out the garbage on Thurs PM
- call family

Ok, so what am I forgetting?

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to your someone special. I wouldn't be surprised if she's thinking about the sun in the same way.

Oh, and you forgot to put on your list that you want to meet me at the mid-town market on Tuesday night. Right? Or is that what you were going to write me a letter about?

1:15 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about that good night sleep...?

2:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home