Profoundly committed to providing effervescence

Thursday, August 10, 2006

A blogger I am not.








I am not a blogger. I mean I read blogs, but never did I ever think I would actually do any blogging. I like to read others, comment on their stuff and then get the hell out.

So, what am I doing this for? Excellent question. In a few short weeks I'll be spending 17 days in Europe riding my bike. This ride will be my third bike adventure over the pond and it's a ride to raise awareness about Multiple Sclerosis. I raised a lot of money for the MS Society to be able to participate in this ride and I would like to keep connected to those who so generously donated and supported me. So, this is for you all. Thanks for reading and I hope it's enjoyable to read and be along for the ride.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Reb, nice blog! I'm not a blogger either, and hardly even read them, but I know enough to know that a photo like that (of you pouring a glass of wine for a buck) means only good things to come from your blogging... Looking forward to all the updates!

Love,
Erin

8:32 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Becky,

Susie and I will begin work to get you a new and live boyfriend. Maybe by the time you get back from Europe, he'll be in place. And not mounted to a wall.

Good luck and Godspeed,

Jim and Susie

10:29 AM

 
Blogger Reb said...

Jim and Susie,
Always looking out for me... :) love to you both
B

11:28 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kecky Barbon,
Good luck on your ride - we'll be pulling for you! Always remember, you put a bullet in the furnace it reflects on your parents.
Love,
Heggy Pandl

8:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home