Profoundly committed to providing effervescence

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

What It's About



This blog is temporary. I think. At least that's what the plan was, but I've seen how many hits it's gotten and it's sort of shocking. I don't know who the people are, but people are looking. The intent of this all was to keep in touch while on my bike ride in Europe, but I feel like I should maybe take some time to talk about the MS. Tell people how it affects me and why it's important to know about it. I will write on that topic on the next update. Thanks everyone for the emails telling me you like the blog. I am trying to keep it light and yet at the same time have some purpose.
(oh, that's me in the middle, getting to the top of Port-de-Pailheres on last years ride)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home