Profoundly committed to providing effervescence

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Joe


The first year I did the Europe bike ride I was not prepared. I didn't know what cycling in the mountains meant. I suffered and felt like a failure. The first night after the first hard day on the bikes I saw Joe at dinner and I said to him "I feel like a failure" and he looked at me and said.. "just let it go, don't worry about it, there is tomorrow and you'll be fine" He doesn't know this, but his saying that carried me and made me get up the next day and try again. And come back the second year and then the third year. I want to say thank you. Thank you for traveling with me for three years in Europe. For encouraging me, making me laugh -- a lot, and for making me a better biker. I can't imagine doing these trips without you. Without your energy, your smile, your spark. Thanks Joe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home