Profoundly committed to providing effervescence

Sunday, November 16, 2008

If this blog fell in the forest...


Smithers asked if this blog actually exists and I suppose it does. It's something I used to write on from time to time, but mostly it was around to help raise awareness about MS. I don't think many people check in anymore since my big bike rides are all done, but if you do check in and you helped me raise TONS of money for the MS Society over the past few years I'd like to say thank you.

I am getting married this July. My fiance and I are trying to figure out our living situation and my job keeps me incredibly busy. I am happy mostly, but wish I could work less and enjoy life a little bit more. I don't see my friends as much as I'd like and I could always exercise more.... couldn't we all??!?!?

So, here I sit on a Sunday evening at 9:11p.m. and feel the weight of Monday bearing down already. I think I'll sign off here for now and go do some reading.

Thanks for reading and I'll see if I can find a picture to post to make this more entertaining :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Hellloooo! Some of us are still out here, enjoying the Karbonation! I put your blog on my auto-blog-reader-thingy so it tells me when you write. You can NEVER escape me! :-)

Erin

10:14 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

or us.
It was great that you came in and let us rant about your employer.
Look forward to seeing you (and Mike!).
Gene o and cru.

7:04 PM

 
Blogger v10 said...

What?! I've totally got a link to your blog from mine! Long live the fallen tree.

1:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home