Profoundly committed to providing effervescence

Friday, September 15, 2006

Siena

I am hoping to post more pictures tomorrow. I am not able to do it from this internet cafe I am currently at. The trip have been amazing. The riding hard, but great and today is actually the last day the whole group is together. We arrived in beautiful Siena this afternoon and I am just posting this quickly and then going out exploring. The Tuscany experience have been a very memorable one. The people, the food, the biking... all almost undescribable. I promise to post more pictures to show you all. Really I don't have the writing talent to do it justice, so I hope the pictures will do.

The group has been great and they are all wonderful people. I cannot believe how fast the time went and I am not sure how to talk about it all..

More tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, let's see...you're coming back to MN in time for winter...why? Don't get me wrong, we'll all be happy to see you and all, but this looked like a fairly awesome trip. Just know how much we admire your dedication, and how much we envy being that dedicated to anything. Or at least the beer, beach, and vineyard part, anyway!

7:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home