Profoundly committed to providing effervescence

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Have bike, will travel

Here is a taste of some of what my life has been the past week. It's been amazing. I posted a little longer note after all the pictures. I hope you enjoy them. Things are really wonderful here and I can't even really tell you in words how beautiful this trip has been so far.

All the hard work of raising $4000 for the MS society is done and now I just sit back and smile. It's wasn't easy to get the news that I had MS, and climbing these mountains on my bike, well, that's not so easy at times either, but it's the downhill part that makes it all worth while. We all have our obstacles in life that challenge us and it's during those times that one finds out what you're made of. It's the hard stuff that makes the sweet stuff in life sweeter. I swear. I wouldn't lie to you. Because of MS I am here and what an amazing journey it's been so far.

More soon.
Love and thanks to all of you who donated to the MS Society.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another wonderfully inspiring quote to help you climb the big mountains in the big ring:

"When the elevator tries to bring you down: Go crazy. Punch a higher floor."

10:15 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rebecca!

Michael Sutz, Megan, Jeremy and I just finished the St. Paul Bike Classic. It was raining and cold the whole time. That figures, right, since the good weather is all in Italy right now?! :-) The route took us up Ramsey Hill. Michael said, "this is the hill that I made Rebecca ride up and down multiple times so I could get good video of her, and she just kept doing it like it was no problem..." You are such a stud, and I love reading all about the trip and seeing your photos. Inspiring! Without MS, I wouldn't have known the love of biking you've help me develop, either, so thanks for the reminder that the hard things don't mean the hard things are all we've got. Keep enjoying...

Love,
Erin

10:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Rebecca.
Great photos of the good life! If you don't mind, could you include a few more bikini pics? :)
Dan

4:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I said "Bring Sexy Back" I think I might have meant Marc...

2:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home